Sunday

Saturday Night

Wow! such a busy day! actually i've planed to chillin wit my buddies early in the morning, about..11 something, and we planed to watch The Proposal !! yuppy :) but when i woke up... (story begin..)


"rearange all ur stuff in ur new room, and the kitchen..bla bla bla.." my dad said..


Owh gosh! Owh my..! Owh god! Owh shit ! owh..owh..owh.. i must make it quick! quick! quick! Hmmph..i've used my whole life time..erm, 7 hours..quite long i think == to pack my stuff,my bed,my cupboard..bla bla and bla..


"i'm not going lar..boh time leh me.." i told biatchies..but at last..ta dar!! "meet u guys outside the cinema!" :) i'm going about 6.25 and the show start 6.30..damn rush! and my dad keep @#$%!!?? beside me.. ==" that's my responsible..caring..lovely..DADDY!!..i think..== (The End) clap clap clap..


The Proposal rocks!
The Proposal =) nice! i cant stop laughing in the cinema..even one minute..haha! It's a story about a boss (witch) and her assistant, which are not possible to be together and at last, they married..




Margaret propose to Andrew..FUNNY!


Margaret Tate is the executive editor-in-chief who forces her assistant Andrew Paxton to marry her in order to avoid being deported to Canada. He grudgingly accepts, under the condition that he is promoted to the position of editor. When the government investigates, the two are forced to spend the weekend with his parents in Alaska in order to sell the lie.

They kiss in this part

The family suggest they could marry the same weekend, and they reluctantly accept. They start to fall genuinely in love as they spend more and more time together. This part is damn funny..haha!
....................................................................
We are walking around after the show..survey the heels for that night, at vinci..momoe..and having my wonderful dinner- McD, McChicken haha! and we never brought anything back besides dust and bacteria ==

Momoe sucks! all the workers are damn sucks! accept 1, a malay girl which keep smiling with us :) so we din buy anything there..we just wearing their clothes and keep taking pictures..haha, than throw all back :) yay!!

No comments:

 
back to top