Sunday

101010




Okay, so, since it's 12.40am, it's technically the next day. And because is a special day which is 101010, I will stay longer in this young night :)

Basically i have three main things to tell,

First, sorry for not updating cause lately i've been tired and uninspired. Add on, nothing much happen as what i've told in the previous post, guess i have lost some readers. Generally i don't have that large amount of readers too, and now getting worst :(

Second, there is not one night where i don't dream. I find myself almost every morning trying to find myself, and what just went on. 99% of them I remember what i had dreamt, and the other 1% i randomly remember throughout the day. I think i should writing all my dreams down in a dream journal, and find out what they all mean in the future :)

Third, I want to have a good part time job after graduated. I don't mind being a junior/primary school teacher, i just want to be a successful job-wise. As a hobby, I also want to be taking photos on the side, and as if i can get a job related to design is the best :) such a big difference between both, but if all goes well, that might turn out well for me also.

I think that's all for now.. :-)

Ciaos
♡ Starbucks always and forever.

No comments:

 
back to top