Thursday

Cousin's Beach Wedding

Days ago i risk my future (3 days more to spm) and attended my cousin's wedding. That's my very first time attending a beach wedding and it was cool romantic (;



that's my snail sister < you can die waiting when she tryna dress herself in last minute.



I myself overnight in one of those houses (; Quite fun cause you can jump down and swim once you awake. Ha kidding -.-



Pwetty cousin sister in law (;


And guess what, that's my very first time wearing a heels more than one hour. Ha but ended up i naked them. Hello is hard to walk with heels on beach okay somemore bride also give up liaw sure i follow laa :D
so, me Major enjoy that night :) But also quite nervous la i even holding my bm essay to sleep that night :P

Oh and about my bloody spm, overall this week is quite lucky and i highly hope miracle will happen la, since i sacrificed most of my sleeping time k-ing books le ): Try your best God will do the rest, laxxer's quote.


Ciaos
♡ I throw my history on the air sometimes, saying ayo, i burn you real soon

No comments:

 
back to top